Use Native Content to Attract and Engage MBA/ EMBA Prospects
Key Features of Having a Sponsored Article
Complete List Of Features
- Accessible from student dashboard on TopMBA/QSLEAP
- Permanent position on website
- Inclusion in our monthly newsletter
- Additional promotion through our social channels
- 500-700 word limit
- Include up to 3 hyperlinks
- Add media (logo, images)
- Add social sharing buttons
How We Create Value For Your Institution
KPIs and Results
Watch your institution’s organic traffic numbers climb when you post your sponsored article on TopMBA.com. See your lead numbers grow when you leverage all of the engagement features that QSLEAP offers.
- Page Views
- Unique Page Views
- Pageviews based on location
- Average time spent on page
- Bounce rate
- Clicks on page
- Click through rates
- Clicks to your website
- Clicks to brochures
- Clicks to social media
Why Students Love Our Platforms
Every year, a fast-growing number of millions of candidates visit TopMBA and QSLEAP to prepare for their MBA journey. Some of the top reasons why our visit us love us…
- Access to Rankings and study guides
- Information about graduate management education, cities, and schools
- Access to our worldwide university and grad school tours and events
- Access to TopMBA/ QSLEAP dashboards used to research, discover, compare, shortlist business schools
- Personalized TopMBA/ QSLEAP interactive featured that help them prepare for admissions tests and get in contact with admissions teams at the click of a button.
Our Process – How We Work with You
- Confirmation – once your booking is confirmed and secured in our system by your designated account manager, our Customer Success Team will schedule a call to discuss how to get your Sponsored Content up and live on TopMBA.com/ QSLEAP
- Onboarding and guidelines –0ne of our TopMBA/QSLEAP experts will host a demonstration, walking your team through all necessary specifications, guidelines, and deadlines for publishing your Sponsored Content.
- Communication and set-up agreement – our Customer Success Team is available to answer any questions regarding the creation of materials, or if you require our in-house experts to create material on your behalf. For material created in-house, you have an opportunity to discuss and amend, subject to copy deadlines.
- Launch – we’ll be sure to notify you as soon as your institution’s Sponsored Content is live on our sites, with all the necessary records of delivery.
- Monitoring and Optimization – TopMBA/ QSLEAP’s campaign managers monitor the performance of your page and will provide optimization tips to ensure delivery of best possible results.
- Reporting – at the end of your campaign, your institution will be sent a full summary with a detailed ROI analysis report.
- Recommendation – upon review, a member of our team can discuss potential next steps, for example, repeat booking, refinement of targeting etc. in liaison with TopMBA’s digital delivery team.