Fulfil your potential at QS
QS is a company that encourages individuals to achieve their potential. As a QS employee, you have the opportunity to work in your area of expertise or try your hand at one you're interested in.
Our diverse portfolio of events and products enables staff to experience all corners of the business. There are regular training sessions to attend, events to participate in, and travel opportunities to make the most of. QS fosters a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We're a fast growing company – each year we extend our core products and develop new ones, always striving to serve our staff and clients better. Get in touch and experience QS – apply for an internship or one of the vacancies we currently have available.
Make the most of your opportunities: fulfil your potential at QS.
Connect with us on LinkedIn for more updates on positions available.
2nd Level Support with French- Bucharest
QS Unisolution is a young, international company with offices in Stuttgart, London and Bucharest. We provide innovative IT solutions in the field of higher education which are already being used by over 300 institutions worldwide. We support providers of education in optimising their organisation and work processes.
We similarly help to strengthen market position through online education portals, marketing tools, highly advanced CRM products and procedures for the electronic transfer of data.
If you share the our enthusiasm for the challenging field of education and you would like to help us develop further into a globally recognized market leader providing innovative software solutions in higher education, we are looking to fill the following position in our Bucharest office.
- Deliver world class 2nd Level Support to our International Clients
- Provide prompt solutions to client requests via email, phone and remote sessions
- Maintain continuous communication with our clients
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Diagnose problems, provide suitable workarounds to the customer and work closely with our development team
- Constantly contribute to our FAQ and Helpcenter based on most frequent questions and issues
- Deliver Online Training and Webinars
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures
What we expect
- Fluency in English and French
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Customer Service or Consultancy or if possible in Software or CloudSolutions
- Good knowledge of MS-Office programs
- Customer orientation and attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills, adaptability and stress tolerance
- Good understanding of internet technologies
- Previous experience in working with CRM tools such as Salesforce, Right Now, BMC Remedy, MS Dynamics or Zendesk
- Previous experience in working with file types/databases (XML, XSLT, TXT, HTML .etc)
- Proficiency in any other European language (e.g. German, Spanish)
- Motivating salary and medical subscription
- Modern office in the city center
- Friendly international environment
What we offer
Please apply with updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Reporting Assistant – Bucharest
The role is based in Bucharest and is purpose is to support the Online and Sales teams by creating reports and data analysis using website traffic analysis tools such as Google Analytics in order to optimize and predict sales growth. You will gain experience with all digital marketing channels and systems and full training will be provided.
- Good Excel ability
- Google Analytics experience (preferred)
- Can demonstrate understanding of the online field
- Experience using CMS (preferred)
- Ability to present and bring insight and ideas
- Quick and willing to learn
- Able to work independently and on own initiative
- An understanding of SEO would be an advantage
Ideally we are looking for someone who is able to use Google Analytics and Excel, and can give insight into website metrics and site performance. We are looking for a graduate or entry level person, ideally with an analytical, social science or marketing background.
- Manage, develop and produce weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports across multiple sites regarding traffic, content, visitor and other site related data
- Report on key metrics, analyse and interpret trends and data in order to improve website and digital performance
- Provide support to internal stakeholders regarding Google Analytics and any data questions
- Identify gaps in the existing database and the Google Analytics implementation and propose enhancements
- Report on the following aspects of digital marketing: web analytics, site content, email marketing, social media and ad serving platforms.
- Analysis of existing customer database.
- Attractive salary package
- Medical subscription to private company
- Modern office in the city center
- Opportunity to learn and grow in an international friendly environment
Please apply with CV in English to Carmen@qs.com.