Asia's Most Innovative International Higher Education Conference
Celebrating a decade of excellence, QS Asia-Pacific Professional Leaders in Education – QS-APPLE – is the prime conference and exhibition for international educators in Asia, Europe, America and Australasia.
- Parallel sessions – featuring general and specific aspects of international higher education
- Plenary sessions – with keynote addresses by leading authorities on higher education
- QS Squared Debate – Exciting, interactive engagement of the academia for the better understanding of higher education concepts
- QS Rankosium – providing insightful knowledge on university rankings
- Exhibition – leading universities and other higher education institutions from around the world showcasing their institutions and program
- Creative Awards – for best international education promotional design in four categories
- Vibrant social program – comprising ice-breaker reception, conference dinner and closing lunch during the three conference days, for more relaxed networking
Delegates are often senior and middle-ranking academics and university and college administrators from around the world, who aspire to advance the international success of their institutions and students through global partnerships and collaborations.
November 11-13, 2014
Organizing partner: Taipei Medical University
Organizing partner: Melbourne Convention and Visitors Bureau
Organizing partner: Universiti Malaysia Perlis & Shanghai University
Organizing partner: China Medical University
Seoul, South Korea
Organizing partner: Chung-Ang University
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Asia, Africa and rest of the world) or email@example.com (Middle East).