Find your executive program
The QS World Executive MBA (EMBA) Tour is a half-day table-top fair in specifically designated areas of the QS World MBA Tour.
- Meet business schools who specifically are specifically targeting candidates with over five years of work experienc
- Attend panel discussions on “Choosing between executive and full-time MBA programs”
- Apply to exclusive scholarships worth over US$1,200,000
Business schools can:
- Raise the visibility of the Executive MBA as a study option for senior professionals seeking to obtain an MBA while continuing to work.
- Increasing awareness of the “EMBA alternative” and promote lifelong learning and leadership development to senior professionals
- Gain access to QS TopMBA Outreach – an online tool to communicate effectively with applicants, access visitor data and send targeted email campaigns to matching candidates
Candidates attending the QS Executive U are often at the early stages of their business school research and have over five years' work experience
This half-day event is mostly an open fair, where candidates are free to speak with business schools at the designated QS Executive U tables, with GMAT and admissions strategy workshops and Careers Panel discussions with MBA recruiters and alumni.
Visit QS Executive U for the full schedule