One-to-one meetings with grad schools
QS Grad School Select is a complementary service to the QS World Grad School Tour where Masters and PhD candidates meet with universities for scheduled one-to-one interviews.
- Gain insider application tips from admissions directors who selected them as potential candidates for their chosen business school
- Gain more in-depth knowledge on what university and its programs offer
- Apply to exclusive scholarships worth over US$1,200,000
- Speak with strong candidates who meet the individual school's specific criteria
- Gain a better sense of whether a candidate is the “right fit” for the school
- Network and share experiences with other admission directors
The event is targeted at candidates who wish to embark upon graduate-study abroad. Candidates attending the event are often at the advanced stage of their research.
Universities submit basic admissions criteria to the QS Grad School Select Team. Those who meet the basic criteria are invited to provide CVs, transcripts and evidence of any tests taken. Universities then short-list candidates they would like to meet at the event.
Visit TopGradSchool.com to see the full schedule