Over US$1.2 million available
In 2003, QS founded the QS Education Trust with the objective of becoming the leading independent community-based provider of postgraduate scholarships. The total fund is now over US$1.2 million, donated by QS and partner institutions.
QS Scholarships available:
- QS Community Scholarships for MBA and postgraduate studies
- QS Leadership Scholarships
- QS Scholarships for Academic Excellence for postgraduate studies
QS Scholarships from schools available:
- QS Ashridge Business School Scholarships
- QS Duisenberg School of Finance Scholarship for Women
- QS EDHEC MBA Scholarships for Global Leadership
- QS EDHEC MBA Scholarships for Women
- QS EMLYON Business School Entrepreneurial Scholarships
- QS ESMT Diversity Scholarships
- QS ESSEC Global MBA Excellence Scholarships
- QS IE Business School Scholarships for Women
- QS IE University Scholarships
- QS Melbourne Business School International Scholarships
- QS MIP Politecnico di Milano
- QS Sydney Business School International Scholarships
- QS TUM Asia Scholarship
- QS USC Marshall School of Business Scholarship
- QS Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Scholarships
QS is dedicated to encouraging talented individuals to benefit from an international higher education and, to this end, has for many years provided funds towards educational scholarships for young people.
The scholarship is available to graduate and postgraduate candidates who have been accepted to top universities and business schools and are looking for financial support.
Business schools and universities
Business schools and universities interested in increasing applications from the brightest students around the world. For more information about the QS Scholarships Scheme and how you can join, please download the application form or email: email@example.com
Visit TopMBA.com or TopUniversities.com to see the full list of scholarships available.