A sophisticated look into Asia's best institutions
QS Showcase–Asia is an elegant, hardback coffee table publication. Top Asian university leaders present the best of their institutions to their peers around the world, highlighting key contributions they are making to the advancement of global higher education.
The content features:
- Exclusive interviews with presidents of top Asian universities and with Asian education ministers
- Interview with a global celebrity who passionately advocates the benefits of education
- Expert articles on trends and developments in pan-Asian higher education
- Interviews with leaders of major Asian corporations who support university-industry collaboration
- Tables of the QS World University Rankings® and the QS Asian University Rankings
Sustained economic growth in Asia over the past 20 years has helped to propel many of its universities into the top tier of global higher education. The advent of global rankings of universities has ensured that this status now achieves international visibility. QS Showcase–Asia provides institutions to tell their story to their academic peers around the world.
The printed edition of QS Showcase–Asia is distributed free of charge to each other the two top executives (e.g. president and provost) of the following:
- Top 500 universities featured in the QS World University Rankings®
- Top 200 universities featured in the QS Asian University Rankings
- China's 106 “Project 211” universities
- Top 20 Indian universities
- Top 20 Middle East universities
- Heads of state of the G20 countries
- Ambassadors and high commissioners of 250 majoy diplomatic posts worldwide
- Chief executives of the top 200 Asian corporations
QS Showcase-Asia is also published online as an e-book to reach the worldwide higher education community.
The 2nd edition of QS Showcase–Asia will be released at the 7th QS-APPLE conference in November 2011 in Manila, Philippines.
For sales enquiries please contact email@example.com