Highlighting the excellence of higher education in Middle East & Africa
Similar to the Asia edition, QS Showcase-Middle East & Africa will offer a range of insightful articles highlighting the importance of Middle East and African university education to the advancement of society in the region and the world.
The hard-bound, luxuriously produced book offers MEA university presidents the most effective way to show their global peers how their institutions have developed over the past decade.
The content features:
- Exclusive profiles of presidents of top Middle East and African universities and education ministers from the region
- Interview with a global celebrity who passionately advocates the benefits of higher education
- Expert views on developments and trends in Middle East and African higher education
- Interviews with leaders of major Middle East and African corporations that support university-industry collaboration
- Updates on higher education developments in the regional countries
- Tables of latest QS World University Rankings® with expert commentary
Middle East and African (MEA) higher education institutions are increasingly seeking recognition in the international academic community and fostering public trust among its members. While retaining their rich culture and social values, MEA higher education institutions see the long-term benefits of cultivating relationships in the global arena.
Through exposure in QS Showcase–MEA, MEA universities will attract more international faculty and partners, in turn attracting more overseas students to enrol in their programs.
The printed edition of QS Showcase–MEA is distributed free of charge to each other the two top executives (e.g. president and provost) of the following:
- Top 500 universities featured in the QS World University Rankings®
- Top 200 universities featured in the QS Asian University Rankings
- China's 106 “Project 211” universities
- Top 20 Indian universities
- Top 20 Middle East universities
- Heads of state of the G20 countries
- Ambassadors and high commissioners of 250 majoy diplomatic posts worldwide
- Chief executives of the top 200 corporations in Middle East and Africa
QS Showcase–MEA is also published online as an e-book to reach the worldwide higher education community.
The inaugural edition of QS Showcase–MEA will be released at the 7th QS-APPLE conference in November 2011 in Manila, Philippines.
For sales enquiries please contact email@example.com