QS TopUniversities Guide
The authoritative guide to the world's top universities in the English language
Published each year in December, the QS Top Universities Guide (TUG) is the official publication of QS World University Rankings. It provides students and parents with up-to-date information and advice to make the right choice in choosing a university.
The publication is a compendium of all the annual research conducted by QS on the best universities, with commentary on the recent trends in global higher education. This popular publication comes in two languages – English and Chinese – reaching a readership of over 200,000 in 72 countries and more than 100,000 in 285 Chinese cities respectively.
- Detailed profiles of universities featured in the top 500 of the QS World University Rankings®
- Study abroad country guides
- Fees, finance and scholarships advice
- University application advice
- Directory of university information by country
- Global distribution of the QS TopUniversities Guide increases university's international brand recognition
- Online distribution of the e-Guide through international media partners — reaching thousands of readers
The printed edition is distributed among:
- Presidents of Top 500 universities as defined by QS World University Rankings
- Presidents of Top 200 universities as defined by QS Asian University Rankings
- International educators at major conferences (NAFSA, EAIE, QS-APPLE, QS-MAPLE)
- Career counsellors and head teachers of selected international high schools
- Prospective students at major international education events
- Top-quality students at QS events worldwide (QS WMT, WGST & WUT)
- Education journalists and editors of selected international media
- Selected advisers in government ministries/agencies
- Selected international graduate employers
- Selected libraries in major cities
The online edition – available on www.qstopuniversities.com – is emailed to our extensive database of half a million university academics and administrators across the globe, as well as over 60,000 academic peers from the QS Academic Survey list. It is also freely available as an iPad app.
The QS Top Universities Guide is published annually in December.
For enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Asia, Africa and rest of the world), email@example.com (Latin America) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Middle East).