The essential guide to international higher education
The QS TopUniversities Guide is an annual guide to selecting and gaining admission to the right university. The book given away at the QS World University Tour and is also sold at $35.99 through a global distribution network of book stores, online providers and education fairs. The e-book is hosted on www.topuniversities.com
Readership is mainly international students seeking degrees worldwide, and their parents.
- Detailed profiles of universities featured in the top 100 of the QS World University Rankings®
- Study abroad country guides
- Fees, finance and scholarships advice
- University application advice
- Directory of university information by country
- Global distribution of the QS TopUniversities Guide increases university's international brand recognition
- Online distribution of the e-Guide through international media partners — reaching thousands of readers
The QS Top Universities Guide and e-Guide is published annually in Janaury.
The QS Top Universities Guide and e-Guide now in Chinese. Some two billion of the world's population have Chinese as their first language. The People's Republic of China (PRC) remains the world's most important source of international students and higher education spends and continues to grow rapidly.
The 20,000 paper edition of the Chinese language guide is distributed throughout the PRC. Combining your advertising in both English and Chinese editions will help universities achieve visibility within both the Chinese and global student community.
Contact; Peter MacDonald