QS World Executive MBA Tour
Find your executive program
The QS World Executive MBA (EMBA) Tour is a half-day table-top fair in specifically designated areas of the QS World MBA Tour.
- Meet business schools who specifically are specifically targeting candidates with over five years of work experienc
- Attend panel discussions on “Choosing between executive and full-time MBA programs”
- Apply to exclusive scholarships worth over US$1,200,000
Business schools can:
- Raise the visibility of the Executive MBA as a study option for senior professionals seeking to obtain an MBA while continuing to work.
- Increasing awareness of the “EMBA alternative” and promote lifelong learning and leadership development to senior professionals
- Gain access to QS TopMBA Outreach – an online tool to communicate effectively with applicants, access visitor data and send targeted email campaigns to matching candidates
Candidates attending the QS World Executive MBA Tour are often at the early stages of their business school research and have over five years' work experience
This half-day event is mostly an open fair, where candidates are free to speak with business schools at the designated QS World Executive MBA Tour tables, with GMAT and admissions strategy workshops and Careers Panel discussions with MBA recruiters and alumni.
Visit QS World Executive MBA Tour for the full schedule