Meet the world's top universities
The QS World University Tour™ is a prestigious series of half-day undergraduate education fairs, bringing together universities and internationally mobile students around the world.
- Conduct face-to-face discussions with representatives from some of the world's top universities
- Have the opportunity to ask questions directly to university representatives
- Attend seminars on choosing a university, studying abroad, the application process, and financing their studies
- Meet targeted students from the independent school sector, international schools, international Baccalaureate schools, private and state run institutions
- Network and share experiences with other admission directors
- Gain access to QS World University Tour Outreach—a powerful online tool to communicate effectively with applicants, access visitor data and send targeted email campaigns to matching candidates
The event is targeted at internationally-mobile students (and parents) who are at the early stages of researching their first undergraduate degree.
This half-day event is mostly an open fair, where candidates are free to speak with universities at designated tables.
Visit TopUniversities.com to see the full schedule.