QS Quacquarelli Symonds has assembled the following resources and updates to aid higher education professionals during this coronavirus outbreak. We will continue to identify best practices across the sector and provide insights to facilitate discussions and benefit the industry.
To contribute to our analysis of COVID-19’s impact on the higher education sector, please complete our survey for higher education professionals here.
Additionally, if you would like to support our data collection regarding how coronavirus is influencing student decision making, please share this link to the prospective student survey. The results of these two ongoing surveys will be shared regularly on this page.
- QS Insight: Responding to Coronavirus: Initial QS Survey Insights from Students and UniversitiesB2B marketing2020-04-09T17:47:09+01:00
- QS Insight: Communications in a Crisis – Understanding and Engaging your StakeholdersB2B marketing2020-04-09T17:44:59+01:00
- QS Insight: The New Virtual Student Journey – Changing Dynamics as a Result of CoronavirusB2B marketing2020-04-15T09:24:15+01:00
- QS Insight: Responding to Coronavirus: Initial QS Survey Insights from Students and Universities (APAC)B2B marketing2020-04-09T17:46:06+01:00
- QS Insight: What the Future Holds for Higher Education after COVID-19B2B marketing2020-04-24T10:03:06+01:00
- Coronavirus Research – June Update from QS’ Surveys for Universities and International StudentsB2B marketing2020-05-20T12:04:53+01:00