QS Insights Magazine – March 2023
QS Insights Magazine: Swimming with Sharks is out now!
Our March edition of QS Insights magazine will feature:
- The Rankings Supplement – Drew MacFarlane, QS Rankings Manager explains how the QS Subject Rankings reveal interesting trends, showcasing specialized institutions and highlighting emerging fields such as Data Science, Marketing, and Dentistry, while the US and the UK continue to dominate the majority of subject Top 10s, and Switzerland shines in Hospitality. The ranking is based on a rigorous methodology that combines feedback from academics and employers, research data, and program offerings from over 1,500 institutions, and this year it includes the International Research Network (IRN) in 17 subjects aligned with the Sciences.
- Swimming with Sharks: The danger of predatory journals
- Enter Chris Hipkins: What does New Zealand’s new Prime Minister have in store for education?
- Public Perceptions: What do people in the UK really think about higher education?
- Coolest Kid on the Block: Dwana Franklin-Davis, CEO of Reboot Representation, shares the story of her journey to tech success
- India: A look at QS’s Higher Ed Summit in Goa and the future landscape of higher education in India
- Rankings for collaboration: A more useful tool for collaboration and cooperation, not competition