In this recorded webinar Paul Raybould (QS Director of Marketing & Market Intelligence) provides a preview of insights from the 2019 International Student Survey (the ISS report will be published late-May) with a specific focus on the UK and Brexit.
This session uses 2019 data to answer the following questions:
- How is Brexit affecting prospective students’ study decisions?
- Which nationalities are more interested in post-Brexit Britain and why?
- Are EU students aware of current funding agreements?
- Can students be influenced in terms of how welcoming they consider the UK to be?
- Has research collaboration already been affected by Brexit?
- How do institutions anticipate research collaboration being affected once the UK has left the EU?
- And more…