Watch our webinar on-demand as we discuss the COVID-19 pandemic and how it is affecting the daily activities of international relations offices and the consequences it has for student mobility and international partnerships.
During this online meeting, we have a speaker panel comprised of:
- Dr. Alison Lloyd – AVP HK Baptist University, Institutional Research and Strategic Planning
- Dr. Hajah Zainab – Director of International Affairs at UiTM
- Prof Yinghuei Chen – Dean, International College of Asia University
The speakers share their experiences, ideas and best practices on how their institutions are currently navigating the crisis.
The topics for discussion are:
- Remote working and challenges
- Communication with partners
- International partnerships and student exchange
- Important points to remember from the COVID-19 crisis
- Future planning
If you wish to watch the recording of this session, please register by filling out this short form.