With over 200 million students studying in higher education globally, COVID-19 is challenging many aspects of international higher education.
One of the few certainties of the crisis is that there will be an impact on international student mobility – both full degree mobility as well as on exchange and study abroad mobility programs.
In this webinar, we explore how your international office can manage mobilities and international partnerships more efficiently during a crisis.
We discuss the following topics:
- What constitutes a crisis for a university
- The COVID-19 pandemic
- Implications for international mobility and partnerships
- Managing mobilities more efficiently during a crisis
- Maximizing the value of international partnerships
- How to respond during a crisis and beyond
Please fill out the short form to watch on-demand.