Meet Your Undergraduate Recruitment Needs With QS Student Fairs & High School Visit Program
Request Schedule & Pricing
Why QS Recruitment Events?
What Customers Are Saying
“ QS is by far the largest private provider of students on our Masters programs! “
“QS have connected us to some truly excellent students.”
“My experience with QS was beneficial and rewarding. The students were of great quality and the organization was flawless.”
“ Excellent students, this has been one of our best campaigns.“
“Good quality and well-prepared students“
“Each year, the technology just keeps getting better and better. It means we can focus on what counts: getting to students! “
Events Schedule & Overview
World University Tour Events Schedule 2019
|Date||World University Tour - High School Visits||World University Tour - Undergraduate Fair|
|THU Mar-28 to FRI Mar-29||Zurich (2 days)|
|MON Apr-01 to TUE Apr-02||Amsterdam and The Hague (2 days)|
|THU Apr-04 to FRI Apr-05||Bonn and Frankfurt (2 days)|
|MON Apr-08 to TUE Apr-09||Casablanca (2 days)|
|THU Apr-08 to FRI Apr-09||Tunis (2 days)|
|MON Apr-29 to TUE Apr-30||London (2 days)|
Candidate Profiles – MBA
Overview of the profiles of candidates that registered to attend World MBA Tour events in Spring 2017.
|City||Commence Studies||AGE||Top 5 Subjects of Interest|
|London||In 1 year or less||In more than 1 year||Less than 20||20-29||30 plus|
2 Business School
3 Medicine & Related Studies
4 Law & Legal Studies
Joining Process – How we support you
1. We meet with you to understand your needs and strategic objectives
2. We test and check our understanding of these needs
3. We search across our databases and suggest ideal markets, event type and timing
4. A proposal is submitted, if successful accepted a contract is drawn up and we confirm your participation
5. At that point our Customer Service Team are engaged and they contact you to check that the details and information they have is correct
6. A full on-boarding process is then set up, helping you to understand on a 1-2-1 basis how QS systems help you to access our data, book hotels, ship materials and enter all necessary information into QS Outreach
7. Two months before each event a full set of joining instructions are provided to you and the road show begins!
I would like to start off by saying that the QS in Zurich was a real success. We loved the way it was organised, the hospitality of the staff; the panel was handled in a very interactive and professional manner and we got some high-quality leads.
QS Asia premium offers a great opportunity to connect with top candidates all over the world with a wide variety of cities/countries options. The professionalism of the QS team is second to none, they are extremely helpful before, during and after each event, making recruiters work that much easier. It’s an absolute pleasure to work alongside such people!
The QS staff understands customer service. From the time we register for an event to post-event communication, they understand (and can predict) our needs!
The QS C1-2-1 format is a tried and tested way to reaching top MBA candidates from all over the world. Having the opportunity to meet with candidates who we are not currently in contact with and who are very focused on undertaking an MBA in the near future presents an excellent opportunity to recruit quality students to our different MBA programmes.
Participation in selected QS World Grad School fairs allows us to leverage on QS’ sterling international reputation, standing, and worldwide networks to spread our message and to introduce our multi-disciplinary programmes to students from a broad sweep of academic and research backgrounds at prime locations across the globe.
QS team was at the TOP, as usual! Professionals, friendly, always present to help us!