Online Marketing Solutions for Universities
TopUniversities attracts millions of students and potential students each year. By promoting your institution with these websites you can ensure you’ll be noticed.
Our multi-channel services (mobile, social, web, video, research, and forums) span over 242 countries and regions and reach millions of prospective applicants around the world.
Take a look at our specific solutions below:
Students visiting TopUniversities are searching for their future institution – our Advanced profiles make it easy for them.
Offering a digestible source of information about your institution, year-round visibility and a high search engine rank, you can guarantee your university will be seen.
- Full access to update your profile content via our CMS.
- Full support and optimization also offered by our team.
- Emails and weblinks to receive inquiries from those interested in studying with you.
- Full detailed reporting so you can gauge the effectiveness of campaigns.
Our display advertising options allow you to promote your university – your brand or a specific proposition – in a targeted way. What’s more, our responsive campaigns are optimized for every device, meaning you can attract applicants wherever they are.
- User location.
- Study program.
- Destination choice.
- Education level.
Sponsored content effectively bypasses adblockers and allows institutions to promote themselves in a unique and innovative way. Branded articles are promoted alongside our library of popular independent content, boosting engagement.
- High engagement and click-through-rates for sponsored content.
- Articles can be promoted via our social media channels.
- Articles can also be featured in our newsletters.
QS’s extensive student database, which can be segmented based on anything from study-level to nationality, ensures that any email campaign run with us will be a success.
Multiple targeting options, including:
- Subject area.
- Study level.
- Country of residence.
- Desired study destination.
- Expected start date.
Enhance your advertising presence with a banner or sponsored article in our popular newsletters, sent monthly to our large student database.
- Approximately 253,000 recipients (220,000 graduates and 33,000 undergraduates)*.
- An average open rate of 21%*.
- Undergraduate newsletter sent out monthly.
- Postgraduate newsletter sent out twice a month.
Newsletter advertisement options are available with any of our other marketing options, so make sure you inquire about this solution when speaking to our representatives.
*Newsletter campaign report data 2016