Put Your Message in the Inboxes of Students Exploring Higher Education Options
Benefits of our Tailor-targeted Email Campaigns
Complete List Of Features
EMAIL ASSETS NEEDED
- Subject Line
- Html creative content emailed as an attached HTML file
- Email address of a contact that can approve the email
- Plain text version of email (preferred)
LAUNCHING YOUR EMAIL CAMPAIGN
- Creative to be submitted 1 week before the expected send date to allow for testing
- We may alter your email creative and code to fit our specifications. If this happens you will be informed of all changes and given an opportunity to provide feedback.
- We will send a test email to the contact you provide and will not send the email unless they approve it.
How We Create Value For Your Institution
KPIs and Results
We provide detailed ROI reports and metrics for your Email campaign, measuring the following:
- No. of recipients
- Unique/Gross Opens
- Unique/Gross Clicks
- Open Rate
- Click Through Rate
- Click to Open Rate
- Breakdown of clicks across all links
Why Students Love Our Platforms
Within the last year, over 38 million candidates visited TopUniversities.com to research universities that best fit their education path. Some of the top reasons why our visitors love us…
- Access to QS World University Rankings
- Information about undergrad/ postgrad programs, cities, and schools
- Access to our worldwide university and grad school tours and events
- Access to TopUniversities’ dashboards, used to research, discover, and compare universities
- Your creative will be sent from a QS email and will contain a standard un-subscribe message. This opt-out is linked to a large suppression list. If a recipient chooses to opt- out of your campaign they will be opting out of receiving further information from QS rather than your institution/commercial message. Therefore you do not need to provide an opt-out link.You may provide an additional suppression list if you wish
- Please note that due to the nature of email delivery, the number of actual emails sent may be less than quoted in your Order Acknowledgement; as we are obliged to remove any email addresses that opt–out of email campaigns.
Our Process – How We Work with You
- Confirmation – once your booking is confirmed and secured in our system by your designated account manager, our Customer Success Team will schedule a call to discuss how to get your Email Campaign up and live.
- Onboarding and guidelines –0ne of our TopUniversities experts will host a demonstration, walking your team through all necessary specifications, guidelines, and deadlines for setting up your Email Campaign.
- Communication and set-up agreement – our Customer Success Team is available to answer any questions regarding the creation of materials, or if you require our in-house experts to create material on your behalf. For material created in-house, you have an opportunity to discuss and amend, subject to copy deadlines.
- Launch – we’ll be sure to notify you as soon as your institution’s Email Campaign is live on our site, with all the necessary records of delivery.
- Reporting – at the end of your campaign, your institution will be sent a full summary with a detailed ROI analysis report.
- Recommendation – upon review, a member of our team can discuss potential next steps, for example, repeat booking, refinement of targeting etc. in liaison with TopUniversities’ digital delivery team.