QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. We provide platforms for business schools and universities to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. QS provides expert independent insight and facilitates connections between institutions and potential students interested in higher education. QS’s online portals (TopUniversities.com, TopMBA.com and QSLeap.com) and student recruitment events attract over 70M visits every year, enabling us to support students to find and connect with the optimum university and course of study for them. QS’s focus is on the international student market, connecting candidates to institutions through online advertising, face-to-face and online events, through enabling outreach to qualified leads and through nurturing highly qualified leads. QS compiles highly visible and influential rankings of international universities including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people We have strong global assets and growth prospects, and we are currently both enhancing our existing business models and nurturing new revenue streams. QS has grown both organically and through acquisition; and through carefully targeted recruitment of top talent across key regions.
Responsible for a wide range of operational and consultative sales activities to help deliver a world class commercial team and enable the digital and events team to achieve their revenue targets. Through a combination of inbound lead management, data analysis and customer insight you will help to drive a personalised experience for our University partner and clients.
- Reaching out to prospective clients through phone, email and online touchpoints to drive client acquisition
- Managing the inbound leads through our CRM system and where necessary qualifying their interests and customer preferences
- Updating and maintaining a thorough record of all CRM activity for every prospective client and delivering a personalised experience based on customer preference
- Contribute to the development of dashboards to assess the impact of your work in alignment with sales KPIs and revenue targets
- Use your own initiative to develop approaches and strategies that will enable the sales teams to drive revenues
- Experience and interest in Sales
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level
- Proficient use and understand of CRM
- Experience using Netsuite CRM would be an advantageous but not necessary
- Preferable, some knowledge or interest in international education
- Entrepreneurial spirit
To apply for this job online, please click here.