QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. We provide platforms for business schools and universities to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. QS provides expert independent insight and facilitates connections between institutions and potential students interested in higher education. QS’s online portals (TopUniversities.com, TopMBA.com and QSLeap.com) and student recruitment events attract over 70M visits every year, enabling us to support students to find and connect with the optimum university and course of study for them. QS’s focus is on the international student market, connecting candidates to institutions through online advertising, face-to-face and online events, through enabling outreach to qualified leads and through nurturing highly qualified leads. QS compiles highly visible and influential rankings of international universities including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people We have strong global assets and growth prospects, and we are currently both enhancing our existing business models and nurturing new revenue streams. QS has grown both organically and through acquisition; and through carefully targeted recruitment of top talent across key regions.
Taking responsibility for your own portfolio of clients you will implement and deliver on a wide range of operational and consultative sales activities in order to achieve personal and company revenue targets.
Through a combination of account management, regular and considered client outreach and a diligent and entrepreneurial approach to client acquisition you will help to deliver a personalised and highly satisfactory customer experience for our University partner and clients.
- You will work with an experienced team and you will develop a visible communications strategy to reach prospective clients through phone, email, webinar and other online touchpoints to drive client acquisition
- You will have your own quota of existing clients and will be expected to deliver a personal revenue target through a combination of account management and new client acquisition
- You will update and maintain a thorough record of your customer interaction in our CRM system help to build and deliver a personalised experience based on client preference
- You will be accustomed to sharing practice in your client approach and be adept at working collaboratively with all teams to improve the client experience
- Contribute to the development of dashboards to assess the impact of your work in alignment with sales KPIs and revenue targets
- Use your own initiative to scale up your own client quota and develop innovative approaches and strategies that will enable the sales teams to improve client acquisition
- Knowledge of multi-channel international recruitment strategies in the relevant market
- Detailed understanding of digital recruitment products and value propositions
- Strong sales process experience (and sales management practices for mgmt. roles) including pipeline and opportunity management, forecasting, territory and account planning, multi-channel client communication, client relationship building and account management
- 2 years of experience in Sales
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level
- Proficient use and understand of CRM and a data driven approach to work
- Experience using Netsuite CRM would be an advantageous but not necessary
- Knowledge or interest in international education is an advantage
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves the sales process
To apply for this job online, please click here.