QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people.
QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
If you are passionate about digital marketing, email, analytics and coding, then this is a right fit. The CRM Marketing executive is part of the global marketing team to drive customer acquisition, retention and conversion.
The person will be responsible for managing the CRM including email marketing, landing pages and automations requests. The role is also responsible to design and implement workflows to nurture and engage with the customers.
- Designing and managing regular B2C email marketing campaigns
- Working with UX team to optimize and code different features on landing pages
- Design and implement relevant automations requests across the company.
- Using data analysis tools to come up with marketing campaigns
- Generate analytical insights that drive landing pages optimizations.
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing personalized remarketing strategies.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
Experience & Education required:
- Strong command of HTML & CSS in coding and design
- Previous experience working and maintaining CRM systems. Preferred HubSpot
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Degree educated in engineering, marketing or mathematics.
- Strong understanding of CRM communication strategy
To apply for this job online, please click here.