We are looking for an enthusiastic Lead Acquisition Strategist to join the Global User Acquisition team within QS.
The key focus for this role will be to drive B2C lead generation initiatives from ideation to implementation across Undergrad, Post-Grad & MBA audiences as a part of the lead acquisition team within the department. The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- To come up with innovative ideas for lead generation campaigns to help convert site traffic into leads and qualified registrations
- To set up a calendar of campaigns to align with the PR launch calendar, ensuring all opportunities are explored and holistic campaigns are planned well in advance
- Coordinate client’s campaigns coming under the Direct Online Recruitment model
- Research new lead capturing tools and techniques for each campaign – constantly being on the lookout for new tools in the marketplace to enhance performance
- Lead a team in managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the set target and overall objectives
- Be responsible for artwork creation for each campaign by liaising with designers and production team providing briefs and thorough follow ups
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the QS’ brand voice and positioning is adhered to in all campaigns and across all communication channels
- Manage all planned campaigns to be delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide regular updates and full campaign reports, including web analysis and evaluation of campaign goals
- A/B test various campaign landing pages to establish the most effective option
- Prepare PPC and other digital campaign content working closely with the Performance Marketing team ensuring copy works effectively for search engine optimization purposes too.
Experience & Skills required:
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
Key skills and background required for this role are:
- Creative and forward-thinking approach to marketing
- Analytical mindset to ensure all suggestions are backed by data insights
- Quick learner and must be able to use new tools effectively
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure and hit deadlines keeping goals and objectives in focus
- Knowledge of SEO tactics and trends
- Good understanding of content marketing techniques and social media marketing is essential
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in building cross channel communication workflows and A/B testing
- PPC campaign content writing
- Strong Understanding of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and ability to negotiate deals with them if needed
Good to have:
- Experience in editorial writing for UG, PG and MBA audiences
- Knowledge of Hubspot Marketing Hub
- Ability to communicate in French, Spanish or German is an advantage
To apply for this job online, please click here.