QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. We provide platforms for business schools and universities to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. QS provides expert independent insight and facilitates connections between institutions and potential students interested in higher education. QS’s online portals (TopUniversities.com, TopMBA.com and QSLeap.com) and student recruitment events attract over 70M visits every year, enabling us to support students to find and connect with the optimum university and course of study for them. QS’s focus is on the international student market, connecting candidates to institutions through online advertising, face-to-face and online events, through enabling outreach to qualified leads and through nurturing highly qualified leads. QS compiles highly visible and influential rankings of international universities including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people We have strong global assets and growth prospects, and we are currently both enhancing our existing business models and nurturing new revenue streams. QS has grown both organically and through acquisition; and through carefully targeted recruitment of top talent across key regions.
As part of the head of a regional sales team, you will build and lead a team to manage the relationships that QS has with its partners in the UK & Europe. Reporting to the CCO you will be responsible for the day to day management of the client facing teams and ultimately, for delivering against revenue targets in your region. You have proven skills in establishing long term strategic relationships with QS University partners and you must demonstrate an ability to develop commercial opportunities drawing on relevant insights and data. Passionate about the digital experience as a means to facilitate global student recruitment, you are also able to manage your own clients student recruitment requirements and are able to strategically communicate the value proposition of the QS brand, portfolio and suite of products to senior level University stakeholders.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership to inspire the UK based QS client partnerships team to achieve its yearly revenue targets across digital and events
- Develop and retain world class client partnership teams who are able to grow senior level relationship with University stakeholders and grow revenues
- Instil a can-do culture amongst the client partnership that will drive high performance and empower your staff to improve and increase client acquisition
- Demonstrate leadership ability and share best practice of how to manage the client acquisition cycle through use of phone, email, webinar and other online touchpoints to drive sales
- You will also manage a high-profile quota of existing clients and will be expected to deliver a personal revenue target
- You are already a highly trusted advisor to your clients and will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of University strategies and targets
- Implement a regular series of scalable communications and interfaces with your client portfolio on the development of the QS portfolio through webinars and thought leadership seminars
- Implement and create a series of dashboards to assess the impact of your team’s work in alignment with sales KPIs and revenue targets
- Knowledge of multi-channel international recruitment strategies in the relevant market
- Detailed understanding of digital recruitment products and value propositions
- Strong sales process experience (and sales management practices for mgmt. roles) including pipeline and opportunity management, forecasting, territory and account planning, multi-channel client communication, client relationship building and account management
- 7years+ experience of consultative sales and leadership experience
- Educated to a degree or equivalent level
- Track record of building and leading commercial teams
- Track record of reporting and delivering on P&L
- Ability to recruit, develop and improve sales teams
- Preferably, some knowledge of the International Higher Education sector
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves the sales process
To apply for this job online, please click here.