QS Professional Services (a division of QS Quacquarelli Symonds Ltd), is one of the world’s leading compilers of independent market research and institutional evaluations in international higher education. The Professional Services unit publishes a range of highly visible and influential rankings of international universities including the QS World University Rankings®, a range of reports on the trends and opinions of internationally mobile students and the viewpoint of employers as well as operating an increasing range of commercially successful reporting and evaluation services for individual universities.
QS is seeking:
- A motivated and appropriately accomplished professional to take up a position as a Higher Education consultant.
- A professional who is willing to dive into data, inform the strategic development of Higher Education Institutions around the world and who will integrate various levels of insight and knowledge into cutting-edge strategic solutions and Thought Leadership.
- A professional who is both confident in what they know and passionate about the future of Global Higher Education.
- A professional that takes great pride in their work, and who is driven to always push the standard of the previous accomplishment.
The Consultant will work closely with other members of QS Professional Services to ensure that deliverables are robust and cutting-edge, utilising the department’s proprietary data in new and novel ways.
So, who are you?
You are an enthusiastic, innovative, confident, experienced individual. First and foremost you must be someone who is passionate about international higher education. You must be hard-working and committed to the work of the Consulting team and to the broader strategy of QS, seeking support and input when needed. You will also be someone who works on their own initiative; who conceives ideas that carry impact and who can engage with a variety of international stakeholders at an executive level. This will require the combination of strong analytical capability and creativity, of lessons-learned from experience blended with a keen understanding of international higher education. You will be a passionate, agile, forward-thinking individual who can work with complex data and who can build clear, actionable strategies, contributing to work with clients around the world.
- Contributing to the delivery of consulting projects to universities
- Harnessing and building upon existing standards of delivery
- Working closely with the Business Development Team, developing proposals for prospective clients
- Proactive self-improvement with respect to sector knowledge, data, trends and strategy
- Contributing to the development of new products and public research initiatives
- Presenting outputs at key international conferences and events where required
- Experience of H.E consulting and/or working in H.E in a strategic / international capacity
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Fluency in two languages and cultural, international awareness (desirable)
- Strong understanding of international higher education, policies, practices and urgencies
- Executive qualities and confident “on-stage” presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional research and reporting standards
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled in analysing data and qualitative information to creatively identify trends, patterns and market needs
- Post-graduate qualification/s
To apply for this job online, please click here.