QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people. QS keeps growing organically, through acquisition and by recruiting top talent across key regions.
As part of our ongoing success and growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Director to join our team in Melbourne.
As the Regional Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the QS go-to-market strategy and sales approach for the ANZ region. This will include; scoping out new and untapped market opportunities; establishing long term strategic relationships; developing a QS approach that enables all products and services to be sold to a customer, and nurturing institutional loyalty and supporting renewals that ultimately drive high revenue growth in this region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be required to collaborate with each of the BU Sales Leaders, with direct ownership of the Digital and Events and Intelligence Unit ANZ sales target and supporting the Enrolment Solutions ANZ sales, to enable the development of a QS sales approach to the ANZ market and deliver on the QS ANZ annual sales target.
You will also be required to achieve an individual target for the Digital Events and IU offerings, managing your own client base.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with each of the BU Sales Leaders, understand their specific deliverables and effectively support these within a Regional go-to-market approach.
- Create and implement the QS go-to-market strategy and approach for the ANZ region
- Develop commercial opportunities drawing on relevant insights and data
- Implement the appropriate sales infrastructure and processes to support a regional sales approach, establishing the customer life cycle from inception to on-boarding
- Develop and enable the existing sales force to represent QS to senior level university stakeholders, and deliver on the regional strategy to deliver revenue growth
- Demonstrate leadership ability and share best practice of developing strategic client relationships and building on the QS offering
- You will also manage a high-profile quota of existing clients and will be expected to deliver a personal revenue target
- Implement and create a series of data sets / dashboards to assess the impact of the regional approach in alignment with sales KPIs and revenue targets
Benefits and Perks
- Fantastic Earning Potential – Salary package including super with great commission structure!
- Professional Development – Secure a long term position with an industry leader
- Forward Thinking Environment – Many social functions, charity events, travel options and wellness programs!
- Great Working Culture – Friendly, vibrant team with great facilities including kitchen, showers, hairdryers and more.
- Convenient CBD Location – Various public transport options with Southern Cross station close by
Skills and Experience
- Australian working rights
- Detailed understanding of digital recruitment products and value propositions
- Strong sales process experience (and sales management practices for mgmt. roles) including pipeline and opportunity management, forecasting, territory and account planning, multi-channel client communication, client relationship building and account management
- Previous experience within the International Higher Education Sector
- Experienced sales leader of consultative sales and leadership experience
- Preferably educated to a degree or equivalent level
- Successful track record of developing go-to-market strategy
- Track record of building and leading commercial teams
- Track record of reporting and delivering on P&L
- Ability to recruit, develop and improve sales teams
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves the sales process
To apply for this job online, please click here