QS is a global leader in higher education services. We offer student recruitment solutions, data analytics and insight, consultancy, and intelligence to thousands of university clients across the world. The QS Intelligence Unit is one of the world’s leading compilers of independent market research and institutional evaluations in international higher education. We empower the social impact of universities by informing their strategic decision making through high-profile competitive intelligence, distinctive evaluation tools and transformational insight. The unit publishes a range of highly visible and influential rankings of international universities including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people, as well as operating a range of commercially successful reporting, evaluation and bespoke consultancy services for individual universities. We have strong global assets and growth prospects, and we are currently both enhancing our existing business models and nurturing new revenue streams. QS has grown both organically and through acquisition; and through carefully targeted recruitment of top talent across key regions.
QSIU is seeking a regional sales manager for Central Asia, Russia and Eastern Europe the role will be to manage a small team as well as a personal sales territory including a personal and team target. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in good sales management demonstrating strong sales management skills as well as a strong personal sales track record. The QSIU is the B2B division of QS providing leading services to universities for branding, conferences, data analytics, evaluation tools and software. This role will report directly to the Vice President for client development. In addition to the above skills we will be looking for an individual able to demonstrate strategic thinking and planning.
The ideal candidate will be based in London. Experience working with the HE sector is important but not essential and an understanding global university ranking will be a clear advantage. Fluent Russian and another regional language a distinct advantage.
• Managing and development of the regional sales team.
• Delivery of sales targets by sales team and regional target.
• Supporting regional and global colleagues with events and other needed activity.
• Development of annual strategic sales plan for the region.
• Interfacing with marketing, logistics and events teams.
• Gather and share market insights for product and service development.
• Regular regional client testimonials and case studies for future marketing use.
• Ensure that the regional team are fully compliant with our CRM requirements (Netsuite).
• Attend and develop our activity at regional third-party conferences and exhibitions.
• Management of team’s expenses and travel approvals.
• Management of personal travel budget
• Idea gathering and sharing for product enhancement and or development.
The successful candidate will have most of the following:
• Will be educated to university degree level.
• Will have 4-5 years proven sales experience, ideally in the education sector
• 2-3 Year line management experience will be a plus.
• Excellent English and Russian, both written and verbal
• A proven track record in the delivery of personal and teams’ sales targets.
• Motivational leader.
• Experience and expertise in the use of CRM.
• Exceptional presentation skills.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
• A great team ethic with an international outlook.
Strong interpersonal skills with a challenging and persuasive manner, to win and maintain the respect of your team
To apply for this job online, please click here.