The Student Enquiry Advisor (SEA) will work within a friendly, diverse and supportive team to provide excellent customer service to students from around the world.
They will be responsible for managing the 1:1 communication with prospective students on behalf of our clients. By answering prospects queries with accuracy, speed and enthusiasm, and supporting them throughout the decision-making process, thier work will ultimately increase enrolments at the given institution.
Through this Entry-level role they will learn how to use effective questioning and rapport-building to market and promote the Client they are representing. They will also be introduced to Account Management responsibilities.
Successful candidates will be trained in the psychology of decisions making, effective writing, marketing techniques, university branding and the UK higher education market. As we care about growth, both professionally and personally, successful candidate can also expect the following career progression should they consistently satisfy and exceed internal targets and expectations.
- Junior Student Enquiry Advisor (0-6 months) – £20,000
- Student Enquiry Advisor (6-12 months) – £22,500
- Case Manager (12-18 months) – £25,000
- Senior Case Manager (18+ months) – £27,000
Enquiry and Made Offer Management
• Improve the enquiry experience for students with great customer service, soft sales and provision of accurate information via phone, email and other communication platforms
• Ensuring all incoming communications are effectively managed and answered in accordance to SLAs
• Utilising effective writing skills to ensure emails are written in an engaging, creative way maximising potential conversion
• Using a personalised approach to build rapport and represent the partner institution positively
• Collect intelligence from students to report back to partner institutions
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of business practices and student experience
• Contribute in account meetings and share feedback and findings following engagement with students
• Ensure information and updates are being accurately and effectively passed to all relevant departments as well as recorded correctly
Marketing Communications and Data
• Support in the QA process of our automated marketing communications, providing feedback and corrections where necessary
• Checking datasets to ensure their accuracy as part of the data screening process
• Provide support to the Client Success team as required
• Attend conferences, exhibitions, campus tours as required
• Domestic and International Travel as required
In addition, any such other duties as are within the scope and spirit of the job purpose, and the title of the position.
Personal Requirements to Meet Position Objectives
1. Ability to engage and communicate effectively with a diverse range of people in a logical, organised and effective manner
2. A high level of initiative where thoughtful, intelligent problem-solving skills are utilised
3. An excellent standard of spoken and written English
4. Strong customer relationship skills
5. Good organisational skills and the ability to priorities work assignments
6. An intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
7. Persistence in achieving goals and overcomes challenges
8. Educated to Undergraduate Degree level
9. The legal right to work full time and permanently in the UK
To apply for this job online, please click here.