Connect with the Right Student Candidates Using an Advanced Profile
Key Features of Your Advanced Profile
Complete List Of Features
- Institution Logo
- Up to 3 profile images
- Up to 48 additional images
- Up to 10 videos per section
- Upload a brochure with up to 10 web links
- Upload key publications
- Location links (showcase your campus)
- Social Media links
- Profile overview
- Program details
- List up to 200 programs
- List up to 50 departments
- Cohort information- class size, faculty size, course length
- Admission Requirements
- Application process and deadlines
- Related content
- Direct candidates to your website
- Allow prospects to contact you online
- Collect leads
- Add your QS events calendar
How We Create Value For Your Institution
KPIs and Results
Watch your institution’s Google rankings climb and lead numbers grow when you create an advanced profile on TopUniversities.com.
Speak to a QS representative today to learn how your institution can take advantage of inquiry generation through your Advanced Profile.
- FREE download option for incoming leads
- Full access to update and review content via QS portal
- Full access to inquiries through email and web link incorporation
- ROI analysis on bounce rates, time on page, page views, visits by country & click-through rates
- Flexible 12-month, and 18-month purchase options available
- Page Views
- Unique Page Views
- Pageviews based on location
- Average time spent on page
- Bounce rate
- Clicks on page
- Click through rates
- Clicks to your website
- Clicks to brochures
- Clicks to social media
Your Candidate Data
We also provide full access to candidate data of interested prospects, including
- Full name
- Phone number
- Study destination choice
- Program interest and shortlisted schools
- Test scores/predicted scores
- Work experience
Why Students Love Our Platforms
Within the last year, over 38 million candidates visited TopUniversities.com to research universities that best fit their education path. Some of the top reasons why our visitors love us…
- Access to QS World University Rankings
- Information about undergrad/ postgrad programs, cities, and schools
- Access to our worldwide university and grad school tours and events
- Access to TopUniversities’ dashboards, used to research, discover, and compare universities
Our Process – How We Work with You
- Confirmation – once your booking is confirmed and secured in our system by your designated account manager, our Customer Success Team will schedule a call to discuss how to get your Advanced Profile up and live on TopUniversities.com
- Onboarding and guidelines –0ne of our TopUniversities experts will host a demonstration, walking your team through all necessary specifications, guidelines, and deadlines for setting up your Advanced Profile.
- Communication and set-up agreement – our Customer Success Team is available to answer any questions regarding the creation of materials, or if you require our in-house experts to create material on your behalf. For material created in-house, you have an opportunity to discuss and amend, subject to copy deadlines.
- Launch – we’ll be sure to notify you as soon as your institution’s Advanced Profile is live on our site, with all the necessary records of delivery.
- Monitoring and Optimization – TopUniversities’ campaign managers monitor the performance of your page and will provide optimization tips to ensure delivery of best possible results.
- Reporting – at the end of your campaign, your institution will be sent a full summary with a detailed ROI analysis report.
- Recommendation – upon review, a member of our team can discuss potential next steps, for example, repeat booking, refinement of targeting etc. in liaison with TopUniversities’ digital delivery team.
- The first step is providing your team with access to the QS Hub interface.
- Once you have been provided with login details, your team can use this platform to easily control/edit and update the content that goes on your page.
- Your team will also be provided with the full version of our user guide, in addition to access to our TopUniversities support team.
- Our QS User Guide has been designed to maximize optimization of your Advanced Profile, with great tips on:
- Tone of voice
- Do’s and Dont’s
- Key information students look for, including but not limited to, teaching quality, employability, costs/funding, admission requirements and student satisfaction.