Kick-start your Career with our
Learn, lead, achieve
Join our charismatic, dynamic and entrepreneurial
group of QS Ambassadors and become a pivotal
part of the global QS community.
Largest master's fair
QS Discover is the world’s largest and most popular Master’s fair, helping over 200,000 students achieve their academic goals.
Visiting over 50 countries and five continents during our QS Discover fairs, it is easier to help students within close proximity of you.
Help students to meet face-to-face with university representatives and learn about postgraduate programme offer, with scholarships worth up to USD$45k.
Ambassador Success Stories
How to become a QS Ambassador
What we’re looking for
We are on the look out to expand the QS family. If the following criteria applies to you, you could be a part of our growing network of QS Ambassadors…
- Students – Final year students, graduates and young professionals
- Social media presence – An active social media user, with 250 followers on one or several of the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Share our vision – An education enthusiast who believes that education can change the world
- Experience – A member of a student organization or alumni association is preferred but not essential
Application Process – Becoming a part of the global QS family
- Get started – Register your interest in our QS Ambassador Program
- We will be in touch -Receive feedback from one of our QS representatives
- Get to know us – Attend a webinar or telephone informative session on QS
- Onboarding – You will then receive the promotion support materials and a unique tracking link to track your progress
- Welcome to the team – Join the QS team at the event, meet with your network of students and you will be awarded for your performance!
The Ambassador programme
This programme has been designed by QS to support students and young professionals in gaining marketing experience that can help further their career ambitions. QS aims to provide learning and development opportunities to help individuals build global networks and experiences.
For further information on remuneration, our privacy policies, and terms and conditions of the program, please get in touch with the QS Ambassador team – [email protected].