Create your free QS Insights Magazine reader account to access the latest QS Insights Magazine.
The 5th edition of QS Insights Magazine features a detailed analysis of the 2024 QS World University Rankings – our 20th edition!
Discover a wealth of insights in our magazine’s thought-provoking articles, spanning from the journey of university rankings to data management, international student recruitment, and the importance of joy in higher education:
- 20th edition of the World University Rankings: A lookback at the journey in building the QS World University Rankings over the past two decades, including personal reflections from Founder and President Nunzio Quacquarelli.
- Public-private ventures in higher ed: Why students are entering universities through pathway programmes.
- Higher education in Japan: Japan aims to achieve its target of 400,000 international students by 2033. How will it go about doing so?
- Keeping an eye on your data: How organisations should handle their data as the volume and complexity of data grows.
- Searching for joy in the university: Why joy is essential for those working in higher education institutions.
- Seeking the truth: The development of academic freedom in the UK following a new legislation.
- An interview with Freddy Boey: The new President at City University of Hong Kong shares how his learning philosophy has prepared him for real leadership in higher education.
Create your free QS Insights Magazine account to read these articles, and many more!