The 2021 edition of the Australia Domestic Student Survey explores the impact that COVID-19 has had on all aspects of higher education, not only from the perspective of prospective students, but from currently enrolled students who experienced university life throughout 2020. Using benchmark data from the pre-pandemic 2020 survey, the topics covered in this report include:
- The impact of COVID-19 on learning in 2020
- How the study decision-making process has changed since COVID-19
- The rise and social media and emerging communications channels
- How online and blended study will shape the university experience
- What university life might look like in the future
Please complete and submit the short form to request your copy.