Struggling to accurately measure your institution’s employer reputation?
In this white paper, we explore how universities can track, analyze, and improve their employer reputations by covering these 10 crucial questions:
- Why is QS the only global rankings body that tracks employer perspectives and ranks for graduate employability?
- Why should you care about tracking your employer reputation?
- What’s involved in the QS Employer Survey and how many people respond?
- Does the Employer Survey just look at the most recent year?
- How do these survey results inform my employer reputation and rankings position?
- Is there a difference between my institution’s domestic and international employer reputation? How is this calculated?
- How can I compare my employer reputation to domestic and international competitors?
- Why do my closest competitors have better employer reputations than my institution?
- What can institutions do to significantly improve their graduate employability and employer reputation?
- Where is this area heading in the future? How is employer reputation tracking evolving?
Fill out the short form to download your free copy of the white paper today.