This report is specifically for EU universities recruiting international students.
This eighth iteration of the International Student Survey received over 78,000 responses, including 29,500 international students looking to study at a university in the European Union. The report examines the following topics:
- The coronavirus and its effects on international higher education
- Student decision making and the opportunities presented by Brexit
- Teaching quality and the importance of technology
- Best practices for communicating with international students
- External influences
- The importance of graduate outcomes in student decision making
To learn more about this research and the insights it reveals, fill out the short form and download a free copy of the report today.