Simply complete the short form to get your free copy of the International Student Survey 2021 EU edition – Supporting recovery and driving growth in global higher education report.
This year’s report contains insights from over 105,000 international students, of which 29,000 said they are interested in studying at a university in the EU.
This report explores a range of issues facing international students, including:
- How coronavirus will affect international higher education in 2021
- How universities can optimise the online learning experience for students
- Graduate outcomes and finding employment
- External influences on prospective student decision making
- Student decision making
- Best practices for communicating with international students
Please complete and submit the short form to request your copy.