Having run for eight years now, the QS International Student Survey has grown consistently to become the world’s largest survey of pre-enrolled international students. This report focuses on the 4,007 responses from those interested in studying in Malaysia.
This report offers insights on the following:
- The impact of coronavirus on student decision making
- Underlying drivers and core priority interests of students
- Teaching quality and the importance of technology
- Best practice for communicating with international students
- The role of branch campuses in Malaysian higher education
- The importance of graduate outcomes in student decision making
Please fill out the short form to download your free copy of the report today.