The QS Latin America University Rankings have been published since 2011. The method retains key indicators of the global ranking, such as Academic Reputation, Employer Reputation, and Faculty to Student Ratio, but also considers a set of performance metrics carefully tailored for the region.
Data included in this spreadsheet:
- Overall rank & score
- Academic Reputation (rank & score)
- Employer Reputation (rank & score)
- Faculty Student (rank & score)
- Papers per Faculty (rank & score)
- Citations per Paper (rank & score)
- Staff with PhD (rank & score)
- International Research Network (rank & score)
- Web Impact (rank & score)
The data is provided in excel format.
Fill out the short form to receive your copy.