Struggling to understand how the QS World University Rankings work?
In this white paper, we’ll detail the top 10 questions we often receive about these global rankings, including:
- What base requirements do I need to meet to get on the rankings?
- How are the rankings calculated?
- What standards would I have to meet for research output and impact?
- How do you determine employer reputation and how does that impact my ranking?
- How do you determine academic reputation and how does that impact my ranking?
- How can I compare myself to domestic and international competitors?
- Why are my closest competitors better ranked than my institution?
- What are the main areas I should focus on to improve my ranking?
- How can I better market my ranking and make the most of it?
- Where are the rankings heading in the future? How are they evolving?
Fill out the short form to download your free copy of the white paper today.