This fourth edition of the UK Domestic Student Survey includes responses from over 13,800 UK A-level and college students applying to study at one of 14 universities. It looks at:
- Student expectations following a year of COVID restrictions and lockdowns
- Perceptions of university support services
- Career planning and university selection
- Attitudes to fees and value for money
- Communication expectations through the student journey
Please fill out the short form to request your free copy of the report now.