This fifth edition of the UK Domestic Student Survey includes responses from over 3,300 UK A-level and college students applying to study in a higher education institution.
Topics covered in the 2022 edition include:
- Attitudes to fees and value for money in the cost-of-living crisis
- Perceptions of university mental health support services
- Awareness and interest in the Turing Scheme
- The potential for hybrid learning structures
- Career planning and university selection
Complete the following form to request your copy now.