As the new Events Coordinator of the QS Intelligence Unit, it is my pleasure to write my first post about Edu Data Summit, a new conference initiative focusing on data and its applications in the higher education sector.
The first edition will take place in London, at the Grand Connaught Rooms, on June 8-10.
This event will be particularly relevant to Vice Chancellors, Planning Officers, Institutional Researchers, Special Advisors, DVC Researchers, and DVC International & Rankings Managers. To enjoy an Early Bird rate, register now before tickets run out!
Our Conference Steering Committee is chaired by Martin Ince, President of the Association of British Science Writers.
Kevin Downing, Director of Knowledge, Enterprise and Analysis at City University of Hong Kong is our Conference Chair and Master of Ceremony.
Other members of the Steering Committee include:
- Lydia Snover, Director of Planning at MIT
- Kevin Kelly, Associate Director at Emory University
- Pamela Moss, Director of Planning at the University of Auckland
- Tracey McNicol, Deputy Director at the Australian National University
- Vivienne Stern, Director of the UK Higher Education International Unit
I am looking forward to meeting you in London this June.
- Interested in speaking at our conference? Please contact me at [email protected].
- Limited Early Bird tickets are available on edudatasummit.com so don’t miss out!