An Advanced Profile Can Connect You With Business Students Ready to Enroll
Key Features of Your Advanced Profile
Complete List Of Features
- Institution logo
- Up to 4 images of your institution
- Unlimited pictures
- Up to 2 videos per each section
- Upload a brochure with up to 10 web links
- Upload key publications
- Location links (showcase your campus)
- Social Media links
- Program overview
- Program details
- Duration and average GMAT scores
- Cohort information – class size and average years work experience
- Admission requirements
- Application process and deadlines
- FAQ section
- Information on fees, tuition and funding
- Related Content
- Enable visitors to shortlist your institution
- Connect prospects to your online application
- Allow MBA hopefuls to contact you online
- Host a webinar on QSLEAP
- Start your own study group on QSLEAP
- Host virtual meetings
- Collect leads
How We Create Value For Your Institution
KPIs and Results
Watch your institution’s Google rankings climb when you create an advanced profile on TopMBA.com. See your lead numbers grow when you leverage all of the engagement features that QSLEAP offers.
Speak to a QS representative today to learn how your institution can take advantage of webinars, virtual interviews, inquiry generation and one-to-one virtual meetings.
- 8.3 million visits coming from key audience geographies, including US, India, United Kingdom, Canada, Brazil and more.
- FREE download option for incoming leads
- Full access to update and review content via QS portal
- Full access to enquiries through email and web link incorporation
- ROI analysis on bounce rates, time on page, page views, visits by country & click-through rates
- Virtual Meetings
- Flexible 6-month, 12-month, and 18-month purchase options available
- Page Views
- Unique Page Views
- Pageviews based on location
- Average time spent on page
- Bounce rate
- Clicks on page
- Click through rates
- Clicks to your website
- Clicks to brochures
- Clicks to social media
Your Candidate Data
We also provide full access to candidate data of interested prospects, including
- Full name
- Phone number
- Study destination choice
- Program interest and shortlisted schools
- Test scores/predicted scores
- Work experience
Why Students Love Our Platforms
Every year, a fast-growing number of millions of candidates visit TopMBA and QSLEAP to prepare for their MBA journey. Some of the top reasons why our visit us love us…
- Access to Rankings and study guides
- Information about graduate management education, cities, and schools
- Access to our worldwide university and grad school tours and events
- Access to TopMBA/ QSLEAP dashboards used to research, discover, compare, shortlist business schools
- Personalized TopMBA/ QSLEAP interactive featured that help them prepare for admissions tests and get in contact with admissions teams at the click of a button.
Our Process – How We Work with You
- Confirmation – once your booking is confirmed and secured in our system by your designated account manager, our Customer Success Team will schedule a call to discuss how to get your Advanced Profile up and live on TopMBA.com/ QSLEAP
- Onboarding and guidelines –0ne of our TopMBA/QSLEAP experts will host a demonstration, walking your team through all necessary specifications, guidelines, and deadlines for setting up your Advanced Profile.
- Communication and set-up agreement – our Customer Success Team is available to answer any questions regarding the creation of materials, or if you require our in-house experts to create material on your behalf. For material created in-house, you have an opportunity to discuss and amend, subject to copy deadlines.
- Launch – we’ll be sure to notify you as soon as your institution’s Advanced Profile is live on our site, with all the necessary records of delivery.
- Monitoring and Optimization – TopMBA/ QSLEAP’s campaign managers monitor the performance of your page and will provide optimization tips to ensure delivery of best possible results.
- Reporting – at the end of your campaign, your institution will be sent a full summary with a detailed ROI analysis report.
- Recommendation – upon review, a member of our team can discuss potential next steps, for example, repeat booking, refinement of targeting etc. in liaison with TopUniversities’ digital delivery team.
- The first step is providing your team with access to the QS Hub interface.
- Once you have been provided with login details, your team can use this platform to easily control/edit and update the content that goes on your page.
- Your team will also be provided with the full version of our user guide, in addition to access to our TopMBA/QSLEAP support team.
- Our QS User Guide has been designed to maximize optimization of your Advanced Profile, with great tips on:
- Tone of voice
- Do’s and Dont’s
- Key information students look for, including but not limited to, teaching quality, employability, costs/funding, admission requirements and student satisfaction