This report will examine the relationship between graduate skills and employer expectations in today’s ever-changing labour market. It examines key findings from the QS Global Employer Survey 2018 and the QS Applicant Survey 2018, exploring the link between employer and applicant expectations and highlighting key areas of alignment and misalignment.
Our data and analysis can be used by universities to empower their students in future interactions with employers worldwide. The report includes:
- Global overview of core skills
- Importance versus satisfaction of core skills
- Regional breakdown of core skills
- Impact of company size and staff seniority on skills
- Impact of recruitment priorities